Tuesday 26 March 2013

WTF !


what the hell do you mean?
i dont understand what u want.
u come in, say u love me.
u lied, u said ur age 23.
because u're afraid, i'm not going to talk to younger and younger ages.

last time u made ​​me hurt.
u finish with our relationship.
the reason being that we are far away. we will never meet.
2 days later u tell me u had a girlfriend.


maybe i'm stupid. maybe i'm too love u.
and i'm the biggest mistakes is to know u and make u my boyfriend.

okay. everything is done and i'm starting my life with things better.
i started to keep myself busy.
 i'm starting to forget. i cant say the word goodbye.
because i didnt want to ruin my past.

honestly when u send a message yesterday. i'm excited.
but not happy i'm going to ask for feedback.
but in the end we can be like the old days. friends.
no more feeling. i accept that u have a girlfriend.
and it doesnt make me kill myself.
but indeed u are stubborn. u should hear.
it doesnt affect a person's life into adulthood.
 if u said u were child. why do u care about me first????
live alone there with ur own ego.
i really want to live for a while in Turkey.
but i would never want to see u. even to hear ur name. i dont want to talk to you.
let's just all it was a lesson for me ..

so, dont try to help me. because i dont need ur help



No comments:

Post a Comment