Saturday 2 March 2013

love between 2 continent

when im alone, i think. when i think, i remember.
when i remember, i feel pain.
when i feel pain, i cry.
when i cry, I CANT STOP....

i have finish our relationship......
i wanna u being so happy....
dont forget i love u....
and i doing everything for ur happiness...
trust me....

my tears go out from my eyes again, when i reading this text. i dont believe he told me like that. what happened ? he always still on to waiting me every day. we ve talking and tease to each other. we are happy. and always saying we are the best angel and devil. why did u do that ?
hows can dear ?
i know u so much, but why u break up ? why its over ? tell me :(
u come when i hurt, u give me spirit and love with all ur heart. u try to make me showing my smile. u always hug me so tightly. u teach me everything about ur country and always typing some of the words turkiye. u re annoying devil. u re the best evil devil. u re sweety devil, u re iron man and hulk also.
u send picture ur cousin, sweety girls. u show me ur picture graduation with ur family. and u also told me " i will doing anything...if u re happy...." can u remember ?
now i just wanna u in my side as u can tell when im sad. now u re not in my side...when im sad....

SWEETY GIRL :) WITH BEST DEVIL :(
i miss to tease u. i missing ur jealousy face....
i miss u to talk MAY BE CAN BE !!!! i missing u a lot.

but if we dont meet... we will be so sad so much
i always think it, i dont know.....



ADELE - LOVESONG 

No comments:

Post a Comment