Sunday 3 March 2013

nice to meet u, love !


hai dear love, 
greetings i am most deeply. before i knew u from the bottom of my heart. i try to know through some people.
the first is the mother. introduce her through touch. then running it through a smile and ends into the deepest heart. some friends are also always trying to force entry de in me. until i realized that love can not be easily accepted except by intermediaries.
u made ​​me understand what it happy. u made ​​me believe what that smile. and u made ​​me believe that u were not entirely sweet.
love is blind, sometimes we feel bitter sometimes also feel like in heaven.
tell me what should i do? was i ever hurt u and throw u away from my life? ever i cease to feel u in my life even if u just make me cry? NO. i still believing u.



No comments:

Post a Comment