Tuesday 5 March 2013

believe or not ??

dear ALLAH :(
i dont know what shoul i do....
i dont know how to forget...
because when im starting, he always coming in my mine.
i feel so empty. please help me....
i dont want like this.


i think i'm missing ...
he may never know what happened between me and someone for 5 years.
i was never close to him.
i want to sleep when he was always there.
even when i was at work, i was always with him.
we are far away. we didnt meet.
but why did ALLAH create the feeling of being so close.
if it is God wants me to hurt like, why did god create the feeling of love?
i've never been like this ...
i feel empty and sad every day.


i dont know if he feels the same way or not
i think not.
i think he's already forgotten me. or maybe i have not been there in his life.
swear, ALLAH... i love him, sincerely .....


when i see his eyes, his face, that i have a lot of warmth at there.
attention and concern to me, i really cant describe with words.
and never imagined, i have lost him in a very quickly....


hey, you.
i can only talk through this. because i'm always afraid to say hi.
i'm afraid u think that i want u to come back to me. 
although it is true ....
i just want to always be in touch with u.
no problem, even though we're just friends.
because losing is the toughest problems in my life.


i always know each one of you on on skype.
when i'm invisible, u suddenly come.
and when i came in, u suddenly go ...
what is my fault?
if u didnt want to meet and talk to me.
please come, even if only in a dream ...
i need u so much .....






No comments:

Post a Comment