Monday 4 March 2013

im starting ; i wish everything gonna be okay

TELL ME HOW I CAN FORGET ?

what do u thing ? easy ???
yaaa may be u can. and its simple. just no talk more and then u can forget. hahahaaa....so simple to forget that !
i hold u to any longer. and still tell u how much i loved u.
we starting so GOOD and comfort.
but now ? we are finish with ur badly feel. dont talk that u love me so much. never leaving me. always follow me. always on my side. always be mine. always doing anything for my happiness...

no. u dont know me so well. when i start to talking, u know me. im hurt. then u making me to fallin in love with u. then fallin in love u make me want u. and u sucsess. after that u broke ur words....

hmmmmm....
its okay. as u want i ll forget. may be this morning is the last. i never talk with u again. never saying hay how are u and everything. its over...and i dont want to get more hurt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment