Wednesday 4 February 2015

I ALSO CAN BE ANGRY !

dear blogger,

what would u do if your life has been calm and happy, suddenly teased by someone who has ruined ur life in the past ? my answer : i just silent and pray i hope he will be happy with other girl at there. but when my silent still u usic, i willnt stay silent. u think that u have a right to what i wrote? NOT ! i never write about ur ugliness. but why are u still bothering me? actually i didnt want to serve u in whatsapp messages. i feel no more things we need to finish or we arguing about. but he carries the family name and the person i love. moreover, he threatened me to court ??? people who have destroyed ur life will bring u to court? isn't funny ?






hey,
if u are smart people please use ur brain to analize ur problem self.
we are is over ! and i dont want u in my life...
if u still disturb me. dont be shock later 



No comments:

Post a Comment