Thursday 20 June 2013

tolga ?? kim ??

assalamualaikum :)
afiyet olsun arkadaslar.


ok i according the title... TOLGA ? who ?
ok please for today until tomorrow and forever dont ask about him again. coz i dont want and i dont care about him. so...maybe u can know from my blog. i will write....
tolga is my x BF. he is turk, 24 years old, living at beylikduzu, his father is Suleyman. its enough ???
he have 2 sister. Rukiye and Efnan. they are so kind. and comfortable for me.
why our relationship its over ? because he no longer love me. maybe actually he was just acting to love me.


after he dont want to take my packet, suddenly i dont love him. regret to know him...and dating with him.


By the way someone added me on facebook. her name is Helin Turk. i think she is weird, anyone created fake accout to know me. who i am, where i live, where i work, and etc...
Congrats i deleted you dear helin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment